Empath Gaming
Progamers
 * FAQ      * Search         
     * Login   

It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:47 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: thoughts on wawa....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:40 pm 

well its safe to say that because of wawa...

my friendship with mitch aka rev has been on the line more than once...if it be the time that we went at it with 44's or with tommys it got really personal

face it bro u are about as usefull as a wet nerf football
(yea the ones that whistle and are black and purple and its the same one u stick in your pants to pretend u have some...."manhood" down there.....TINY..)

so like lloyd from dumb and dumber would say right before harry gets shot....
"hey harry if one hot babe(wawa) can come between us, maybe our friendship isnt worth a ****"

i'll b a man and say that toner lit me up like a candle at an 80 yr old grandmothers birthday party but i got the edge on rev <3

i'll get the fellas on the open team to strat another map so we dont have to play dville and an un-strat-ted burg map for those LOVELY inter/intra/inner/squad scrimmage

(yea u sluts pick that cause u can nade us like cows waitin to b artificially insemenated)

love every1

i'll b on all week cause i messed up my back at work, gettin some physical therapy

ps - u will b stuck with more useless posts like these till friday when i am cleared for work =/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:46 pm 

yea those trenches across the border do put a strain on your back... we understand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:41 pm 

okay u did beat me in 1 freakin 44 wawa match..oh ya it was my 2nd time ever so u got lucky..buttt aftre that i raped uin the KAR match and the Tommy match, and tomorrow i will in the 44 rematch ;)

2nd off we have no friendship, i would never be friends with an illegal immigrant

3rd off, my grandpa owned ur dad for 22 years and ur dad was the best lawn cutter mexico has ever given this great nation (legal or illegal)

4th off, ur post was funny

5th off, ryan ur name is 5th, it's terrible

6th off, hellzspawn has a little hoho

7th off, pain i have nothin else to say to u other then..WAS A SON OF A PREACHER MAN!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:06 am 

hmm

how do u have a girlfriend again? you're weird

i mean seriously do u use this team to let out all the weird stuff with us only and then be your santa hat wearing and red life gaurd tank top with a beer in your hand behind christmas lights on a walll in mid july with beer boxes sliced up glued up on the wall...

tracy man i give u credit for puttin up with mr revelations... wish u could see this...

rev asked me for some facial hair the other day... i said no i rather give a biploar rat with 3 legs name tripod with no tail some hair for the winter before i give it to u

and yes i can grow facial hair like the mexican in napolean dynamite

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:01 am 

rofl, atleast u agree ur a dirty mexican..saved me some time on this response...soo anyway.actually no, yep, im just about done, ur a dirty mexican..that's all for today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:58 am 

lol u idiot, im the furthest thing from a mexican, i hope som1 spills red-kool aid on u in the middle of the night so when u wake up u look like a huge walkin red zit... these **** kids from north new york, pffft...so soft :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:50 am 

if that response u just typed isn't mexican , i don't know what is.......first we had to march you back to ur own **** mexican border, now do we have to march u out of the forums...ughhh can you go harvest some corn and make some more water really dirty ...thx