Empath Gaming
Progamers
 * FAQ      * Search         
     * Login   

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Hey there!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:33 am 

Wow, amazing that you guys are still around with the basically your same old-school roster! Impressive, and you are still having some success eh. I stopped playing awhile ago, but came back to browse forums and catch-up with some lost people. Everyone has different names now and stuff, but still recognize you - how are all you doing? Get me up to speed on what happened with all the big names out there...Pandemic, x6, yourself...etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:10 pm 
Site Admin

Hey Don, thanks for dropping by. CoD has gone through quite a few changes since you we last around, but we've made it through most of the mud slide. CoD5 came out, but it was pretty lame so everyone decided to go back to CoD4 and give it another run. Pandemic is still around and probably still the top team in the game by most standards, but most of the others have gone. EG is another top team compiled of most of the old 3D guys, but aside from that it's pretty wide open. Don't be a stranger...

Post subject: Cool
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:14 pm 

Definitely plan on staying in touch, you guys were always a favorite team of mine, quite impressive that you've had such longevity during the entire Call of Duty series. Do any of you play anything on PlayStation 3? I just got the new Call of Duty, and looking to play with some old people. Good luck on anything you're currently competing in, or plan on competing in, in the future. Anyone going to that NERV LAN?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:22 pm 
Site Admin

I play Madden on the PS3 online but that's about it. Other than that it's mainly just Rock Band on the PS3. We went to Nerv last March and had a good time, but it doesn't look like we're going to get to go to this one. In a little bit of a rebuilding phase for the upcoming seasons of play.

Post subject: Cool
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:48 pm 

Well good luck on your upcoming season, wish I had the computer to run the game, it's a shame I can't just get Windows on my PS3, install the game, and play it on my TV/PS3. Hopefully I will have a decent computer soon...college is super expensive.

I wish you luck! Keep me posted on your situation and how you all are doing. Oh yeah, and Kilmer, if you want to get your butt kicked in Madden, post your PS3 ID here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:17 pm 
Site Admin

Woah! That's it...I think our online name is just "hixon" but not 100% certain. You let me know when you're feeling froggy and my Cowboys will put it on you since they're only good in the game and not real life. My xfire is "kilmer" if you wanna add me there too and we'll figure out a time to play...we can bluetooth it up as well...