Empath Gaming
Progamers
 * FAQ      * Search         
     * Login   

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:39 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Thank you Empath
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:40 am 

After a losing fight with CAL admins, Zero and myself are soon to be suspended from CAL from the looks of things. No, not for hacking. No, not for messing with anything or glitching. For not running Kaput.

My computer freezes and lags up when I run Kaput for unknown reasons, so therefore, I do not run it myself. Zero, had no idea what Kaput even was. So CAL, in turn when asked for the files, we had none to offer.

So congratulations Empath. The match is to be over turned from the looks of things and in the end y'all are going to get it on a silver platter. Zero and myself are facing a 3 month suspension.

So.... Thank you, in the end, just thank you. I'm amazed at all of this. I've never been in trouble in my life in the CoD world. I've played legit, and I've worked to be able to play like I do. And in the end, you guys... Well you've screwed me over. I can't run Kaput, but that doesn't matter to CAL admins.

Y'all honostly do not deserve this win. We played not stop on the map to learn every little path, to learn how to cover our flag runners, and how to dominate the field. We played it over and over and over for a week. We prepaired. But I just want to know... Why? Why, would y'all do this to us? Zero and myself have never done a thing to y'all. We don't even know y'all, and yet you put a knife into our backs because you did not choose to want to win badly enough.

From what I understand, most of those that we played against are older gentlemen. If that is true, then.. Where is the maturity? Where is the sportsmanship? Because you threw a tantrum like a small child in the middle of the toy isle at the store, you have hurt others. Playing in CAL is what I look foreward to, none stop. I've played in CAL since the days of Halo PC. You've taken that from me, a season is going great, and you've swept that out from me. As well, you've screwed over my team as well. Zero is not only our flag runner, but he is our team leader as well. So, you've just lost my team our leader. Myself? I do nothing but cover the flag runner, so you've jipped my team on that part. But most importantly, you've cost us the ability to do something we enjoy. Something we've had a blast doing. Playing the game in CAL. It has meant a lot for us to be able to play and win like we've had.

I honostly don't know if I'll ever get a reply to this post that is non-derogeratory (Spelling?). But all I'm asking for, is maybe an apology. All I'm asking for.

Thank you for your time,

YourBuddy

Post subject: You are very welcome!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:01 pm 

You are truly a great buddy!!!!! :)

Thank you for shooting players with ease through the smoke! :?:

Thank you for being a total n00b and not using kaput cause it laggs you! SURE BUDDY! :wink:

Thank you for making that excuse "Like thats never been used by a hacker before!" :roll:

Thank you for not uploading your demo(Even though you say you did)
yet another excuse used by n00b hackers!! :roll:

Thank you for posting on our forums and trying to make people think its
actually OUR FAULT that you cant follow the rules. :cry:

Thank you for doing all of this so you can lose the dispute! :lol:

AND FINALLY!!!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT VERY OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE NOT LEGIT!!!!!!!! :shock:

Have a great day and please come again :D
after your suspension is over! :oops:

Post subject: also......
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:17 pm 

You'll get no apology from us!

You have noone to blame but yourself! You cant follow rules. WE AS ADULTS have to follow rules everyday and obviously you are a person who breaks rules. And when you break rules you have to pay the price. You can sit here and tell me til you are blue in the face that you are legit but you will never be able to prove that will you? nope, becuase you cant follow the AC rules. So that cloud will follow you where ever you go. But I can say this Sir. If you had followed the rules and been proven legit you would have recieved that apology you so very much want. So dont come here and cry and point fingers. We follow rules. we felt something wasnt right and we used our given right to question that match and you were not able to prove our questions to be false and thus you lost. So be a MAN and take your loss and suspension for it is you who is in the wrong here not us. This is the first and last time I will speak about this matter. Goodday.

Post subject: Re: Thank you Empath
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:42 pm 

Quote:
After a losing fight with CAL admins, Zero and myself are soon to be suspended from CAL from the looks of things. No, not for hacking. No, not for messing with anything or glitching. For not running Kaput.

My computer freezes and lags up when I run Kaput for unknown reasons, so therefore, I do not run it myself. Zero, had no idea what Kaput even was. So CAL, in turn when asked for the files, we had none to offer.

So congratulations Empath. The match is to be over turned from the looks of things and in the end y'all are going to get it on a silver platter. Zero and myself are facing a 3 month suspension.

So.... Thank you, in the end, just thank you. I'm amazed at all of this. I've never been in trouble in my life in the CoD world. I've played legit, and I've worked to be able to play like I do. And in the end, you guys... Well you've screwed me over. I can't run Kaput, but that doesn't matter to CAL admins.

Y'all honostly do not deserve this win. We played not stop on the map to learn every little path, to learn how to cover our flag runners, and how to dominate the field. We played it over and over and over for a week. We prepaired. But I just want to know... Why? Why, would y'all do this to us? Zero and myself have never done a thing to y'all. We don't even know y'all, and yet you put a knife into our backs because you did not choose to want to win badly enough.

From what I understand, most of those that we played against are older gentlemen. If that is true, then.. Where is the maturity? Where is the sportsmanship? Because you threw a tantrum like a small child in the middle of the toy isle at the store, you have hurt others. Playing in CAL is what I look foreward to, none stop. I've played in CAL since the days of Halo PC. You've taken that from me, a season is going great, and you've swept that out from me. As well, you've screwed over my team as well. Zero is not only our flag runner, but he is our team leader as well. So, you've just lost my team our leader. Myself? I do nothing but cover the flag runner, so you've jipped my team on that part. But most importantly, you've cost us the ability to do something we enjoy. Something we've had a blast doing. Playing the game in CAL. It has meant a lot for us to be able to play and win like we've had.

I honostly don't know if I'll ever get a reply to this post that is non-derogeratory (Spelling?). But all I'm asking for, is maybe an apology. All I'm asking for.

Thank you for your time,

YourBuddy

Roflmao! YOu love playing in CAL, you live for it, yet you dont follow it's rules about kaput? Your team does'nt send in it's demos as requested by CAL Anti-Cheat? Your a disgrace and bad at gaming as well. I know if i was asked for my demo, it would be sent within minutes, but obviously you have something to hide. Sorry, but you lost. Way to fail.

Hugs and kisses,

hexogen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:20 pm 

My demo has been sent in to CAL after a problem with uploading, for it didn't work appearantly. You're all welcome to view it at your leasure.

http://rapidshare.de/files/24523727/empath.zip.html

Best viewed with popcorn and a soda.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:03 pm 
Site Admin

http://www.caleague.com/?page=rules#6.60
Quote:
Disputes are not a public matter and are to be handled only by a league official; posting dispute information on a public forum or otherwise making dispute-specific information available to uninvolved parties will result in the suspension of the offending player(s).
Looks like somebody is in some trouble :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:21 pm 

Really? Taddle-Telling went out in Kindergarten. But whatever, I'm suspended anyway. OH NO! I just let out more information. Honostly, get over yourselves. You won the match through a loop hole. Maybe one day you'll be able to win by skill. Doubtful, but hey, miracles happen. Good game, Buddy out.

Last edited by YourBuddy on Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:26 pm 

Quote:
http://www.caleague.com/?page=rules#6.60
Quote:
Disputes are not a public matter and are to be handled only by a league official; posting dispute information on a public forum or otherwise making dispute-specific information available to uninvolved parties will result in the suspension of the offending player(s).
Looks like somebody is in some trouble :shock:
I think your party is involved.

Your party is the party that lost the match, Am I right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:07 pm 
Site Admin

Read the first part of that quote first buddy and notice the word "or" that comes after it...that means in either case you will be suspended. Good reading skills.

BTW, for future reference, don't go to another teams forums and try bashing them thinking they will just let it go without a little squabble. Think next time before you post. You broke the rules and now you're paying for it, now get your crying off my forums...good day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:31 am 

Looks like you F@%ked with the wrong family there good buddy!!!!

Dont you know not to mess with pain trian!!! JEez

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:04 am 

Quote:
Really? Taddle-Telling went out in Kindergarten. But whatever, I'm suspended anyway. OH NO! I just let out more information. Honostly, get over yourselves.
And I thought they taught you how to spell "honestly" correct in Kindergarten also. Good day sir.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:38 pm 

oh goodness gracious great balls of fire, cal uses kaput? what is kaput!!! :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:33 am 

LOL!~!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:36 am 
Site Admin

Yeah, these forums are real active these days as you can see...