Progamers
 * FAQ      * Search         
     * Login   

It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:44 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Empath vs PHX Match
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:01 am 

To the gentlemen and ladies? (I don't know if y'all have any) of Empath,

It's come to my attention around 11:30 Est time last night that y'all have disputed. Mainly against myself and Zero, our team leader. I'm not here to yell, or to make an ***. I'm just here to ask under what grounds have we been disputed upon. I've zipped and readily sent in my demo to CAL Admins, so do not worry about that, I did it first thing after receiving notification of the dispute. I'll remind Zero to do the same when he get's on later today.

But still, my question remains. Why were we disputed? I saw nothing out of place, and I thought we had a good match going, excluding the global comments you threw towards the end, and the fact one of your members left before the match was even over. I find that to be lacking in sportsmanship, but to each his own. I'll not throw down my opinion on the matter.

I'm just wanting to know what's going on. I thought you all did very well, Unbroken especially for the times me and him squared off across the map with each other. But anyway, I thought there was nothing wrong with the match, but appearantly I'm wrong. I'd just like to know is all, since CAL doesn't give the reason for the dispute.

My xfire is medicyourbuddy, please feel free to add me and discuss anything. I'm usually home in the evenings after I got home from work. I work a construction job, so my hours are wild, but I am usually home 90% of the time around or after 6-7 Est.

Thank you for your time,

YourBuddy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:33 pm 

you probably cheated you big fat cheater

edit: just read the other post apparently u didn't send in kaput, lol i guess my joke is the truth,..or was i truthfully joking?? or are my jokes just so truthful that I can't even joke about them..is this the truth? or is this just all 1 big joke? or isit possible to joke so much that it turns into the truth..truthfully i dont even know what im joking about.

ps. jokes on you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:29 am 

Quote:
you probably cheated you big fat cheater

edit: just read the other post apparently u didn't send in kaput, lol i guess my joke is the truth,..or was i truthfully joking?? or are my jokes just so truthful that I can't even joke about them..is this the truth? or is this just all 1 big joke? or isit possible to joke so much that it turns into the truth..truthfully i dont even know what im joking about.

ps. jokes on you!
you put way too much time into your forum posts...